EXPERIENCE, DEDICATION, RESULTS
Reliable, Effective Representation For Insurers, Insureds and Self-Insured Businesses
A Diverse Practice Focusing On Liability And Insurance Defense
Helping clients protect assets and limit liability is the overarching theme of the practice areas at Conklin Benham, P.C. Clients include small to large businesses, major corporations, insurance companies and self-insured employers and companies, as well as private individuals targeted with damage claims. The firm's practice areas include:
- Appeals: Appellate lawyers with strong research, writing and argumentative skills work to overturn trial outcomes when defects in litigation can be demonstrated. Subject matter includes corporate law matters as well as individual lawsuits.
- Car and truck no-fault accidents and related matters: The firm defends drivers and their insureds in first-party and third-party liability defense cases.
- Dram shop claims against commercial establishments that serve alcohol to the public: Attorneys at Conklin Benham, P.C., defend insurers and/or bars, restaurants and casinos when injured parties bring lawsuits alleging the establishment(s) negligently served wine or beer to customers who became drunk drivers.
- Employment law defense for employers: Owners and managers of businesses are often vulnerable to lawsuits alleging discrimination, unfair wages and wrongful discharge. Conklin Benham, P.C., staunchly represents employers.
- Workers' compensation defense: We protect employers' interests when employees claim workplace injuries.
- Whenever there are questions over insurance coverage or compensation for fire loss or other disasters, parties in damage claims as well as other insurers often turn to Conklin Benham, P.C., lawyers for clear, justifiable explanation about policy terms.
- Defense in the face of claims of negligence or intentional torts can be unpopular but necessary for the other side of an accident claim. Attorneys of the firm have vast experience in this area of the law.